MIIP Application Fees
Before taking any steps, the main applicant should be aware of the relevant MIIP application fees. Some of the fees include:
- A fee for the accredited MIIP agent;
- A fee to cover the due diligence process for each applicant;
- A passport fee;
- Relevant bank charges fees.
MIIP Application fees – Due Diligence
- Main Applicant: €7,500;
- Spouse: €5,000;
- Minors between the age of 13 and 18: €3,000;
- Adults between the age of 18 and 26: €5,000;
- Dependent parent or grand-parent over the age of 55: €5,000.
MIIP Application Fees – Passport and bank charges
- Passport fee: €500 per person;
- Bank charges: €200 per application.
Others – Contribution to the National Development and Social Fund
In addition to the initial phase of the MIIP Application Fees, the main applicant must make a contribution to the National Development and Social Fund:
- The main applicant must make a €650,000 contribution whereby a non-refundable €5,000 is payable on filing the application for a residence permit. In addition, another non-refundable €5,000 is payable on filing the application for naturalisation as a citizen of Malta;
- If a spouse is included on the application then a further contribution of €25,000 should be made;
- If children under the age of 18 are included on the MIIP application then a further contribution of €25,000 per child should be made.
- If a dependent parent of grandparent is included on the MIIP application then a further contribution of €50,000 per person should be made.
We have helped many wealthy individuals and their families to move to Malta and acquire European passports. As an authorized agent by Identity Malta, Thomas Jacobsen can guide you throughout the whole process efficiently and advise with high quality residency services.
For further information and assistance on the Malta Individual Investor Programme, please contact us so that you are properly advised.